Thank you for considering enrolling your child at Dallas Brooks Community Primary School.
Dallas Brooks Community Primary School Enrolments
If you wish to enrol your child at Dallas Brooks Community Primary School, you will need to contact the office to receive the forms required for enrolment or print the form provided here. Once completed, please bring these back to the office with all the necessary paperwork.
Requirements for enrolling your child at Dallas Brooks Community Primary School are:
- That you complete all areas of the enrolment form and sign in the designated areas.
- Ensure you bring your child’s Birth Certificate (we will photocopy and keep it on file) Enrolments will not be accepted without proof of age. Passport/Visa may also be required if not an Australian Birth Certificate.
- Immunisation Certificate – This can be obtained through the Medicare website. Health Centre books are not acceptable alternatives.
- Medicare Card (and Health Care Card where applicable)
- If your child suffers from asthma or is Diabetic, a school ‘Asthma Management Plan’ / ‘Diabetes Action Plan’ must be completed by your child’s doctor.
- Children who are 5 years old before the 30th of April can begin school.
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. This site hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
2022 Enrolment form – Dallas Brooks Primary School
Kinder Enrolment Forms
2022 Kinder enrolment forms:
Term 4: 4 October to 17 December
Term 1: 31 January to 8 April *
Term 2: 26 April to 24 June
Term 3: 11 July to 16 September
Term 4: 3 October to 20 December